AIA is architects working together to create better places for people.
As local community of architects, AIA Queens is pursuing community goals aimed at strengthening our connections with each other, celebrating our achievements and building relationships with others who participate in creating and improving our built environment. AIA members work together with business leaders, civil servants, allied professionals and members of the general public to improve America’s communities and improve the integrity, utility, aesthetics, and value of our built surroundings.
Our Community goals are to:
- To expand membership
- To promote fellowship and Collaboration among members and within our community
- To celebrate each other’s accomplishments
- To increase member support and involvement
- To provide an efficient, effective and financially stable organization
- To increase public awareness of AIA Queens and the profession of Architecture
AIA Knowldege Communities
Open House NY